[stp-dev] End of Summer of Code and Deployment

Hi everyone,

This just to let you know that the Google Summer of Code has finished and I have submitted the final contributions that you can see in the link below. Thanks a lot to Adrian Mos who always kept me motivated during these 2+ months, and gave me everything I need to make part of STP! Now I’m ready  to keep on contributing on the Intermediate Model component on a regular basis.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Transformation_of_BPMN/BPEL_to_SCA_models_for_STP

Thanks also to everyone who helped during the development!

At this moment I’m on the deployment phase, building and exporting the plug-ins. While working on my development environment, I worked with the SVN copies of both org.eclipse.stp.bpmn and org.eclipse.stp.sca, to make use of their metamodels in order to write model transformations between these and the Intermediate Model. However, I just noticed that in the case of SCA, the «models» folder which contains the sca.ecore file is not being shipped with the deployable copy; of course, we could just copy it from the SVN and put it in our own plug-ins, however it wouldn’t be a good idea to do this over and over every time the metamodel is updated… so I was wondering if it’s possible to include the “models” folder in the build.properties file of org.eclipse.stp.sca (of course, if there are no licensing problems or any other kind).

Thanks again!

-Juan

Back to the top