Re: [stp-dev] BPMN Editor - Some Questions About Annotation support

> Might be a bug,  we will investigate.
Thanks. Indeed if you touch the annotation details with the Annotation
Property Section
it works correctly ( A * appear and you could save and the updates are
reflected on the bpmn file ).

ok, I tried to reproduce it and wasn't able to.

If you experience a consistent problem there, you can open a bug, attach a project in which this happen, tell us your OS, and we will investigate more.

> Is your class implementing IEAnnotationDecorator ? Did you have a look
> at FileEannotationDecorator ?

Yes Antoine. I start coding my class looking at
FileEAnnotationDecorator. I change only the code that get my icon.

Strange. Can I have a screenshot of it ?

Yes Antoine. I just have success in the drop operation that create my
annotation.
What i'm not able to do is to have the right context menu that call the
action to delete the annotation.

Ah ok. Sorry. You need to look at AbstractDeleteAnnotationAction and its implementation DeleteFileLinkAction.
The tricky part is to declare it in the extension point. You'll need to search plugin.xml and see how the DeleteFileLinkAction ID constant is used there. GMF is a bit complex when it comes to popup contributions.

By the way if you want i could send you some part of my code so you
could better look at it.

I'd rather look at it once it is in place, as this could raise some IP issues I think. But IANAL.

Antoine

--
http://antoine.toulme.name
http://www.lunar-ocean.com