Re: [stp-dev] Intermediate Meta-Model Discussion - Update

Hi Adrian,

On 8/22/07, Adrian Mos <adrian.mos@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Exactly, we thought these pieces would be a sort of the bare minimum
to have in the model, things that might map [easily] from BPMN/BPEL
to something like SCA and JBI.

Beyond WSDL concepts [1] what information from BPMN/BPEL would you exchange?  As far as I know, neither SCA nor JBI have any concept of steps, let alone more advanced notions of process logic (scopes, conditional logic, parallel flows, links, event handlers, ...).

Have you considered using WSDL at base model for the interchange?   If so, what is missing/incompatible with what you have in mind?

alex

[1] including extensions such as BPEL partnerLinks/propertyAliases and WS-Policy

Back to the top