[stp-dev] Intermediate Meta-Model Discussion - Update

Hi Guys,

A while ago I posted a page on the STP wiki to serve as a starting point for a discussion around model transformations across different editors that will be part of Eclipse STP. I have now updated it with a proposed intermediate meta-model contributed by us at INRIA (France) and Engineering (Italy). I have also reshuffled the page content to make it flow more naturally and added a motivation for the discussion. Please feel free to add your comments and ideas to the page as well as of course on the mailing list.

Looking forward to getting your feedback,
Adrian.

Adrian Mos
ObjectWeb Project
SOA Technical Lead