From: stem-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [stem-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matthew Davis [mattadav@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 14 September 2010 20:44
To: STEM developer mailing list
Subject: Re: [stem-dev] Unofficial STEM version control?

Hi Tero,

I think a GitHub account is great.  It will offer a good source
history/pedigree for Eclipse legal to perform due diligence when (if) you
opt to contribute source code back to STEM.  As Dan mentioned, the Eclipse
Public License provides a lot of flexibility when it comes to
redistribution, so there should be no legal issues if you need to copy
STEM source into your repository.

-Matt