[stem-dev] Unofficial STEM version control?

Hi,

As I start to do more experimentation with server-side STEM, I'd like to have my work available in version control somewhere.
Is there some unofficial SVN repo for STEM that I could use? If not, do you mind if I host a "modified" fork the trunk on my Github account? That way I'd be able to keep up with trunk as well as extract clean, up-to-date patches later when I have something to contribute upstream.

Br,
Tero

Back to the top