Re: [stellation-res] checkin - core consolidation, using Ant to install/build

On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 05:54:30PM -0500, Dave Shields wrote:
> I have consolidated a number of files in the core component, such as tests, scripts
> and documentation formerly in misc (the misc stuff is still there, but will be deleted
> shortly).

I've just checked in updated build.xml, install.xml, lib.xml, and new stellation.properties.
I also updated test/build.xml so it can the tests remotely.

I have been able to create a distribution with the latest, unpack it, install and start the
server, and successfully run the remote tests using the server.

lib.xml much simplified.

I still need to update documentation (surprise!), but wanted to checkin recent work in case
I don't make it in tomorrow (we're expecting a big snowstorm in the NY area, the first in
November in 12 years...).

dave

--
Dave Shields, IBM Research, shields@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.