Re: [stellation-res] checkin - core consolidation, using Ant to install/build

The number one priority task here, before you delete anything, is to
*get the remote tests running again*. We shouldn't be consolidating this
stuff until there's a stable set of tests that guarantee the key
functionality is stable. This change means that the default
configuration of the system includes *no* *tests* of remote access!

Since essentially *all* users will be using Stellation through remote
access, and running the tests using remote access exercises both the
local access and remote access versions of the repository operations,
if only one mode is being tested, is should be remote access, not local.

	-Mark