Re: [stellation-res] A database question

On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 14:34, Jonathan Gossage wrote:

> MySQL can also do this via JDBC. The actual commands may be slightly
> different for each database so it would be best to allow overriding if
> necessary.

I think it's going to be very DB specific. My intention is to just put
a call for it into the AbstractDB interface, and then let each DB
implementation of that provide an implementation of the method correct
for its database.

	-Mark

--
Mark Craig Chu-Carroll,  IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
*** The Stellation project: Advanced SCM for Collaboration

Back to the top