RE: [stellation-res] Compiler Warnings

Jonathan,

Contrary to rumor (and expectations) , I've been reprieved from jury
duty for the rest of this week (although I may be recalled next week).
I was empaneled for a federal case expected to take two months, but
managed to convince the judge that a prolonged absence would be
a "hardship" for the Stellation project.

So, I'm back at work today.  I installed M3 last night, and ran into the same
spate of compiler warnings, which I'm working through.
I have not (yet) changed anything significant since my last checkin (last week).
My current plan is to clean up all those warnings, and then resume work on the
ClientCore code (full checkin/checkout is next on my list).

Re: UIHelper.setShell - that's definitely a typo; thanks for catching it!

I'm happy to fix the compiler and typo stuff today, but if you want to collaborate,
let's figure out a plan.  BTW, I would also like to resume discussing the
high-level architecture (and creating an overview doc), now that the OOPSLA
demo crunch is passed.

- Jim

At 08:01 AM 11/26/2002, Jonathan Gossage wrote:

> [...]

I completed the edit last night, except for the pieces Mark is workig on but
I have not checked the stuff in yet until I have run the Junit tests and the
Ant based tests.

I found two problems which need checking.

In org.eclipse.stellation.workspace.Project.setInput() one of three
constructors is called anda local variable is set. However the constructed
objects are never used. This looks like an obselete function. Could this be
confirmed?

In org.eclipse.stellation.scm.ui.actions.UIHelper.setShell it looks as if
there is a typing error in the assignment statement. Could this be
confirmed?

Regards

Jonathan

Personal Email