Re: [stellation-res] Compiler Warnings

On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 08:01:56AM -0500, Jonathan Gossage wrote:

> I found two problems which need checking.
>
> In org.eclipse.stellation.workspace.Project.setInput() one of three
> constructors is called anda local variable is set. However the constructed
> objects are never used. This looks like an obselete function. Could this be
> confirmed?

If you mean in void setInput(String kind, IntegerSet desiredArtifacts) can
    FileInput input = new FileInput(...)
be changed to just
    new FileInput(...)
then the answer is yes, as passing 'this' to the constructor
performs the needed association, so the value of FileInput need not be assigned.

> In org.eclipse.stellation.scm.ui.actions.UIHelper.setShell it looks as if
> there is a typing error in the assignment statement. Could this be
> confirmed?

It looks wrong - go ahead and change it.

dave
--
Dave Shields, IBM Research, shields@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Back to the top