RE: [stellation-res] Compiler Warnings

I completed the edit last night, except for the pieces Mark is workig on but
I have not checked the stuff in yet until I have run the Junit tests and the
Ant based tests.

I found two problems which need checking.

In org.eclipse.stellation.workspace.Project.setInput() one of three
constructors is called anda local variable is set. However the constructed
objects are never used. This looks like an obselete function. Could this be
confirmed?

In org.eclipse.stellation.scm.ui.actions.UIHelper.setShell it looks as if
there is a typing error in the assignment statement. Could this be
confirmed?

Regards

Jonathan

Personal Email