Re: [stellation-res] Compiler Warnings

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Wright - IBM Research" <jwright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <stellation-res@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 10:20 AM
Subject: RE: [stellation-res] Compiler Warnings

> Jonathan,
>
> Contrary to rumor (and expectations) , I've been reprieved from jury
> duty for the rest of this week (although I may be recalled next week).
> I was empaneled for a federal case expected to take two months, but
> managed to convince the judge that a prolonged absence would be
> a "hardship" for the Stellation project.
>
> So, I'm back at work today.  I installed M3 last night, and ran into the
same
> spate of compiler warnings, which I'm working through.
> I have not (yet) changed anything significant since my last checkin (last
> week).
> My current plan is to clean up all those warnings, and then resume work on
the
> ClientCore code (full checkin/checkout is next on my list).
>
> Re: UIHelper.setShell - that's definitely a typo; thanks for catching it!
>
> I'm happy to fix the compiler and typo stuff today, but if you want to
> collaborate,
> let's figure out a plan.  BTW, I would also like to resume discussing the
> high-level architecture (and creating an overview doc), now that the
OOPSLA
> demo crunch is passed.
>
> - Jim

I have completed the edit of everything except the Junit tests last night
but have not yet run the tests because I am in the middle of trying to get
Firebird to work on my machine. I can easily back out the changes I made if
you like since they are only on my machine at home. Or if you like you can
take the changes I made when I have run the tests and can check them in.

Regards

Jonathan

Personal Email
jgossage@xxxxxxxx