Re: [stellation-res] Compiler Warnings (and PDE JUnit support)

At 11:19 AM 11/26/2002, Jonathan Gossage wrote:
<snip>
I have completed the edit of everything except the Junit tests last night
but have not yet run the tests because I am in the middle of trying to get
Firebird to work on my machine. I can easily back out the changes I made if
you like since they are only on my machine at home. Or if you like you can
take the changes I made when I have run the tests and can check them in.

I've just checked in my changes for the Eclipse 2.1 M3 compiler warnings,
for three projects:

        ...stellation.scm.model
        ...stellation.scm.ui
        ...stellation.scm.vsf (the VSF editor demo)

I needed to fix them locally anyway, and this way I can keep those fixes separate from
the work I'm resuming on the Client Core.

I haven't touched ...stellation.core or //stellation.unittest, since I'm not the primary commiter for those projects. However, I did run a brief smoke test of Stellation CM, and everything still
seems to work.

Re: JUnit and Eclipse.

After installing M3, I had to re-install the PDE JUnit plugin
(since it's not part of the standard Eclipse release).
I'm having a bit of trouble getting it to run, so I haven't been able to
test the updated JUnit tests yet. I'll post a followup when I've resolved that.

- Jim
--
Jim Wright, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
*** The Stellation project: Advanced SCM for Collaboration

Back to the top