Re: [stellation-res] Issue 23585: running tests via Ant

On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 11:21:09AM -0400, Dave Shields wrote:
> I just opened Bugzilla 23585 to track progress on this issue.

I just checked in most of the code to run the tests via Ant.
Current build.xml assumes Linux and Postgres, with
proper configuration for other environments to be added
shortly.

  misc:
	* tests/*.xml

	Add build.xml and ??.xml files to support running
	tests via Ant 1.5.1. Use
                ant -Dsvc=path-to-svc-executable
	to run all tests, or
                ant -Dsvc=path-to-svc-executable init 01 03
	to run selected tests (in this case tests 01 and 03).

  core (in support of running tests via Ant):

	* src/org/eclipse/stellation/util/StringList.java:
	* src/org/eclipse/stellation/util/XMLWriter.java:
	* src/org/eclipse/stellation/workspace/Perform.java:

	Extend 'perform' command:

          svc perform  files filespec

	reads file filespec and builds the files specified.
	A line of the form

	    filename [ender] [=]

	names the file, and following lines up to the
	first line consisting of ender (which defaults to EOF)
	comprise the file content. Use  = to request that
	content is just the base name of the file.
	Use a filename ending in / to create a directory.

  	  svc perform executable file

	writes a line to standard output which is 'true'
	if specified file is executable, 'false' otherwise.
dave

-----
Dave Shields, IBM Research, shields@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Back to the top