[stellation-res] Stellation support for MySQL on Linux

I'd like to include support for MySQL on both Linux and Windows in the
alpha release. Towards that end, I've installed MySQL 4.0.4 on my RH
7.3 laptop using the MySQL and MySQL-client rpm's. I've gotten far
enough that I can create a database, but the installation material is
a bit confused, and I'm not sure how to properly set up so that
all tables will use InnoDB by default. Jonathan (or anyone else familiar
with MySQL), it would be very helpful to have a short description of
just what must be done once the rpm's are installed, so I can add it
to the install documentation. Also, I'm unsure how to to set up the
database so I can run the merge tests under MySQL.

thanks,
dave

--
Dave Shields, IBM Research, shields@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.