Re: [spaces-dev] xdrive refactored

Bjorn,
The following plug-ins are obsolete. Please delete them from your workspace:

org.eclipse.spaces.filesystem.xdrive.ui
org.eclipse.spaces.login.xdrive

- thomas

Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:
Henrik,
I checked out all the latest sources and yet have this error:
Unknown extension point: 'org.eclipse.spaces.filesystem.xdrive.passwordProvider' org.eclipse.spaces.filesystem.xdrive.ui plugin.xml line 5

The sources I have in my workspace are:
org.eclispe.spaces.core 9771
org.eclipse.spaces.feature 9873
org.eclipse.spaces.filesystem.xdrive 9892
org.eclipse.spaces.filesystem.xdrive.ui 9061
org.eclipse.spaces.login.xdrive 9781
org.eclipse.spaces.osgi 9716
org.eclipse.spaces.osgi.ui 9774
org.eclipse.spaces.provider.local 9770
org.eclipse.spaces.provider.xdrive 9891
org.eclipse.spaces.ui 9867
org.eclipse.spaces.xdrive 9895

Any thoughts?
- Bjorn

Henrik Lindberg wrote:
Hi,
I just checked in a major refactoring of the xdrive filesystem - breaking it apart into two plugins.

--
[end of message]