Re: [spaces-dev] Spaces conference calls

Sorry - circumstances prevented me from attending the last two - I should have said something. And I'm not going to be able to make the Friday call either as I will be in a meeting at that time.  However, I'm available at 8am Pacific time tomorrow..?

Henrik Lindberg wrote:
I was hoping that someone else besides me were going to show up at today's spaces conference call.
The participation level has dropped from call to call, and today, I was the only participant. :(
When can we have a quick call to do talk about this?
I am not available next week.

Regards
- henrik

--