[spaces-dev] Spaces conference calls

Hi,
I was hoping that someone else besides me were going to show up at today's spaces conference call.
The participation level has dropped from call to call, and today, I was the only participant. :(

I don't think we need 3 calls a week as we are now pretty much complete with the functionality for EclipseCon.
But I think we do need to talk about next steps, promotion etc.

When can we have a quick call to do talk about this?
I am not available next week.

Regards
- henrik

Back to the top