[spaces-dev] xdrive refactored

Hi,
I just checked in a major refactoring of the xdrive filesystem - breaking it apart into two plugins.
The original plugin still has the filesystem implementation.
The new plugin "org.eclipse.spaces.xdrive" has the rest.

I also moved the responsability to handle persistent passwords to the "password provider" plugin.
The spaces extension for this already handles persistency. This change was made to reduce the
number of dependencies on the runtime by the xdrive API.  It now only has a dependency on
org.eclipse.core.runtime - since it makes use of IProgressMonitor, a SubMonitor, IStatus, Status
and a few exceptions.

This work should make it easier to make it run in a less restrictive environment.

Thomas, I have not made any changes to the update site or the spaces.cquery. But the feature is updated.

Regards
- henrik

Back to the top