Re: [soc-dev] Antw: Re: Mentors please login to your GSoC accounts

You are right Reza.
Since you’re didn’t participate to the program last year I need to invite you first. These additional steps were intended for mentors from the 2022 edition.
I’ll send you the invite shortly!

New mentors: please send a note to the emo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to be added to the list.

Maria Teresa