[soc-dev] Antw: Re: Mentors please login to your GSoC accounts

Hi,

it seems that you are already logged into your account. Is this the
same account that you used in a previous year?

For me, the dashboard appears when I click on my accont name/profile
pic on the top-right. If you select "My Profile", there should also be a
button "Back to dashboard" then.

As I was already a mentor in 2022, I can directly click on the year
2023. It doesn't look like a button, but it is!

Then the bar unfolds (you can see the arrow on the right) and it shows
two forms with program rules. Scroll all the way down to accept them.

After accepting both forms, I could be added as a mentor for Eclipse
Foundation.

I also added a screenshot in the bottom to show what these steps
looks/looked like for me. Maybe that helps someone to complete the
process =)

Kind regards,
Bianca

DI Bianca Wiesmayr, BSc
University Assistant
LIT Cyber-Physical Systems Lab

JOHANNES KEPLER
UNIVERSITÄT LINZ
Altenberger Straße 69
LIT Open Innovation Center (EG)
4040 Linz, Österreich
T +43 732 2468 9485
bianca.wiesmayr@xxxxxx
jku.at/lit/cps-lab

& This is what I get when I try. What could be going wrong? I can't
seem
& to find the referenced registration mechanism.
&