[soc-dev] Application for GSoC '16

Hello,

I am a student at IIT Guwahati and I am interested to apply to a project by the Eclipse Foundation as a part of the Google Summer of Code this year. I wanted to know if there is a specific template for the proposal to be submitted for the same. I went through this page (https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2016 ) but the link provided to application template seems to be faulty. Please help me with the same.

Thanks

Best regards

Man Parvesh Singh Randhawa,
Final Year Undergraduate,