[soc-dev] GSoC 2016

Hello Everyone !
My name Ihor Yatsenko and I am
 final year student of Software Engineering at Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics from Ukraine. I want to contribute to the eclipse community.
I have 2 years experience in Java, I also familiar with Git, SVN and Gerrit.
I participated in an few  server side project using Java.

I am interested in a Vorto project. I want to know more details about project and I need information from which I can start.
Sorry, but I read a lot of pages on eclipse site and don't understand exactly how I can apply to one of Vorto project within the GSoC program ?

Thank you, waiting for you reply.
--
Ihor Yatsenko
tel. +380(95)573-75-40