Re: [soc-dev] Gsoc 2016

Hello,
Sorry for late reply,
You can learn more about Eclipse Che here: https://eclipse.org/che/

I suggest you to clone, build, install and run Eclipse Che locally: https://www.eclipse.org/che/getting-started/
Clone and read the Github Readme: https://github.com/eclipse/che
And for generic question about Che: https://gitter.im/eclipse/che

We have created a dedicated chat room for Eclipse Che/Flux: https://gitter.im/eclipse/che/gsoc
Don't hesitate to ask any questions any there and send us your proposal as soon as possible so we can give you quick feedback.

Sun.

Hi Developers,
I am Sukant kumar an undergraduate computer science student.
I have gone through the ideas page of and i would like to work on
"Eclipse che: junit and TestNG test runner for eclipse che" project.
so how can lear more about the project and start contributing towards it?

Thank you,
regards,
Sukant.

Sun Seng David TAN