RE: [smila-dev] Indexing by Markmail.org

Thanks Leo.

We are preparing the Linux download… i hope it’s soon available.

Georg

From: smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:smila-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Leo Sauermann
Sent: Dienstag, 25. November 2008 15:17
To: Smila project developer mailing list
Cc: smila-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [smila-dev] Indexing by Markmail.org

I added those links to the wiki:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/SMILA#Important_links

best
Leo

It was Juergen.Schumacher@xxxxxxxxxxx who said at the right time 25.11.2008 11:19 the following words:

Hi,

as there were no objections, I have contacted the markmail team yesterday
and they added our lists to their archive.

Smila-dev mails are now searchable at http://smila-dev.markmail.org/,
And I suppose, smila-user mails will appear at http://smila-user.markmail.org/
(nothing there yet ... this mail should be the first, soon ;-). Both lists
should appear merged at http://smila.markmail.org/.

Currently only new mails are available, the messages from the archive should be
added soon.

Cheers,
Juergen.