[smila-dev] Indexing by Markmail.org

Hi,

And not for something completely different: Markmail.org is a very nice searchable message archive that contains a lot of mailing lists of open source projects. It already indexes a lot Eclipse mailings lists, but not the SMILA lists. I'd like to ask them to include the SMILA lists, so I'd like to ask you first if anyone is not comfortable with this. Just send me a mail this week (off-list is OK, too). If there are no objections I'll care about adding the lists to markmail on next Monday.

Cheers,
Jürgen

Back to the top