RE: [smila-dev] Indexing by Markmail.org

Hi,

as there were no objections, I have contacted the markmail team yesterday
and they added our lists to their archive.

Smila-dev mails are now searchable at http://smila-dev.markmail.org/,
And I suppose, smila-user mails will appear at http://smila-user.markmail.org/
(nothing there yet ... this mail should be the first, soon ;-). Both lists
should appear merged at http://smila.markmail.org/.

Currently only new mails are available, the messages from the archive should be
added soon.

Cheers,
Juergen.