RE: [smila-dev] RE: JDBC crawler

Hi Michael,

here you are: two logs with TRACE for the JDBC crawler.
one with grouping enabled and one without grouping.
There is a nice exception in the grouping run, hope it helps. I can send you
the database file off-list if you need it.
The run without goruping doesn't seem to produce an error, but it also does not
produce records, it seems (-;

Cheers,
Jürgen.