Re: [sequoyah-dev] How to install Sequoya

Hi

On 5 October 2010 11:43, ERIC CLONINGER <dcp874@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Jean-Yves,
>
> Carlos' posts on the Android NDK developer list give a lot of info.
> Also, there is a how-to post on the group that you might find useful:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/android-ndk
> http://groups.google.com/group/android-ndk/web/debugging-through-the-jni-with-android-2-2

Yes, I read this part... Which lead me in trying to install Sequoyah.
But it does have a starting point and assume you have Sequoyah
installed ..

Which I'm struggling with..

I just found how to install Sequoyah on my standard Eclipse
environment, simply selecting "Mobile development tools"... Wish that
had been documented somewhere..
Present Sequoyah download web page is useless really :(

Back to the top