[sequoyah-dev] How to install Sequoya

Hi there.

Sorry for the probably obvious question; but I'm yet to figure out how
to install the thing !

I tried with Eclipse 3.5 and 3.6

Help -> Install New Software ; entered I used the
http://download.eclipse.org/sequoyah/updates/1.1/

Always show "there are no categorized items"

Downloaded the release package there:
http://download.eclipse.org/sequoyah/downloads/drops/1.0/1.0.0.I20100614-0137/org.eclipse.sequoyah.feature.1.0.0.I20100614-0137.zip

Try to install it manually
Help -> Install New Software -> Add -> Archive ; selected the zip file locally.
Either I get an error about no jar file present or no categorized items.

At the end of the day, all I wanted was debug my JNI library for my
Android program :(

Yet to get that one going ...

Who could have thought installing a package was so complicated ! :)

Thanks for your help
JY

Back to the top