Re: [sequoyah-dev] How to install Sequoya

Hi Jean-Yves,

Carlos' posts on the Android NDK developer list give a lot of info.
Also, there is a how-to post on the group that you might find useful:

http://groups.google.com/group/android-ndk
http://groups.google.com/group/android-ndk/web/debugging-through-the-jni-with-android-2-2

-E