Re: [sequoyah-dev] How to install Sequoya

Hi Jean,

About your issue: when you choose the update site method, uncheck the "Group items by category" option and you will see all Sequoyah features. If you want to install *only* the Android Native feature, check it and click Next. Let it solve the dependencies and you can finish the installation by agreeing with the licenses.

We were not specific about the "Group items by category" because it is a common practice among Eclipse users to unselect this checkbox whenever we don't find a categorized item. In fact, we will improve this on our download page, adding more instructions. Also, we'll add some screenshots to help. :)

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 22:07, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

On 5 October 2010 11:43, ERIC CLONINGER <dcp874@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Jean-Yves,
>
> Carlos' posts on the Android NDK developer list give a lot of info.
> Also, there is a how-to post on the group that you might find useful:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/android-ndk
> http://groups.google.com/group/android-ndk/web/debugging-through-the-jni-with-android-2-2

Yes, I read this part... Which lead me in trying to install Sequoyah.
But it does have a starting point and assume you have Sequoyah
installed ..

Which I'm struggling with..

I just found how to install Sequoyah on my standard Eclipse
environment, simply selecting "Mobile development tools"... Wish that
had been documented somewhere..
Present Sequoyah download web page is useless really :(