Re: [rt-pmc] Third party libs usage policies

I'
On 09/09/14 05:09 PM, Scott Lewis wrote:

Are there rt projects that do so currently?  Jetty I guess...others?

Jetty does. I know that a bunch of LocationTech projects are probably going to end up using Maven as well. I'm pretty sure that it's mostly non-OSGi-based projects that care to do this.
Do you mean the project in source form (e.g. Orbit) or just a local-to-EF p2 repository?
I mean available by some reasonable means. It doesn't have to be in Orbit (I mentioned that as the ideal, not as a requirement)

I tend to think about it like this... 25 years from now, we can't assume that Maven Central or the original project exists anymore. Can we--with reasonable effort--rebuild ECF based on what we can find on EF infrastructure?

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton
@waynebeaton