Re: [rt-pmc] ECF 3.9.0

Oh... and we need IP Log approval.

Wayne

On 07/23/2014 02:04 PM, Wayne Beaton wrote:
Richard and I do monitor the PMC lists, so there's a very good chance that we'll see these sorts of requests. It's better, though, if you send a note.

Pending PMC approval, we'll open the review.

Making this more automatic is on my list. It's obvious that you want to schedule a review; we should be able to pick up on that without further intervention from you.

Wayne