Re: [rt-pmc] ECF 3.9.0

Ok, I've updated the description on the ECF 3.9.0 release page [1] with
technical details about the RSA 1.1 support for 3.9 release.  I've also
requested a review to be scheduled for 7/30.

I'm sending this response rather than sending an email to emo as the PMI
suggests.   Wayne please let me know if more notification needs to be
sent.

Thanks,

Scott

[1] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/rt.ecf/reviews/3.9.0-release-review