Re: [rt-pmc] RT PMC calls scheduled to resume

agreed, and that we have not worked out any sort of more RT wide collaboration up to this point (minus Jeff McAffer's efforts with starter kids years ago) probably limits the needs of the RT group meeting more regularly...

fwiw I think monthly meetings are good at least because it does help reinforce RT community participation a bit between ourselves and provides a good back and forth for navigating eclipse internal processes, etc

every 2 weeks was good from that perspective as well so I really don't mind that schedule....monthly is fine as well

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 4:10 PM, Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  but it does make the RT PMC really just a holding place where RT 'type'
eclipse projects can live without taking on the task of being a top level
eclipse project.

This is not unusual. Both the Tools and the Technology top-level projects
come to mind as similar examples. It still makes sense to group projects
which are in somewhat similar domains, or we would have hundreds of projects
ending up in Technology.