[rt-pmc] RT PMC calls scheduled to resume

According to our calendar [1] the RT PMC calls are scheduled to resume tomorrow.  I'm sure we are all looking forward to starting the calls again ;-)

On that note I would like to discuss the need for the calls, or perhaps a monthly call would do.  I do fear the lack of any mailing list traffic indicates that if we don't have the calls then each project will just continue to act independently with no real collaboration.  But perhaps that is OK from an RT perspective.

Tom

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/RT

Back to the top