Re: [rt-pmc] Virgo 3.0 release docuware approval

+1

btw, we are trying to get jetty8 out the door but have been stuck in
CQ hell for ever it seems, but once we get through the last
straggler/s it should be out pretty quick.  That is just a general
statement since I saw jetty7 mentioned :)

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell