Re: [rt-pmc] Virgo 3.0 release docuware approval

Hi Tom

On 26 Jul 2011, at 14:17, Thomas Watson wrote:

> +1 from me.

Thanks!

> A few of technical questions just for my information, which do not effect the docuware:
>
> - What Equinox service implementations are you using?

Config Admin, Event Admin, Declarative Services, Log Service, Package Admin, Platform Admin. Perhaps one or two others, but I forget.

> - For OSGi Log Service support. I assume you are using the implementation provided directly from the Equinox Framework included in v3.7?

Yes, and we configure it to redirect logging output to Virgo's logback-based slf4j implementation.

> - For DS support in both kernel and user regions. Did that require the DS implementation to be installed in both regions or did you setup a special region for DS that got access to all bundles from the kernel and user region?

We installed DS (and Config Admin) in both regions.

> - I assume the Jetty support is using version 7 Jetty?

Yes.

> Looks like another great release. Thanks Glyn!

Thanks for your help, especially on the region digraph front!

Regards,
Glyn

Back to the top