Re: [rt-pmc] Virgo 3.0 release docuware approval

+1 from me.

A few of technical questions just for my information, which do not effect the docuware:

- What Equinox service implementations are you using?
- For OSGi Log Service support. I assume you are using the implementation provided directly from the Equinox Framework included in v3.7?
- For DS support in both kernel and user regions. Did that require the DS implementation to be installed in both regions or did you setup a special region for DS that got access to all bundles from the kernel and user region?
- I assume the Jetty support is using version 7 Jetty?

Looks like another great release. Thanks Glyn!

Tom

Inactive hide details for Glyn Normington ---07/25/2011 08:20:25 AM---Dear RT PMC Members Please would you review the attached Glyn Normington ---07/25/2011 08:20:25 AM---Dear RT PMC Members Please would you review the attached release docuware for Virgo 3.0 and raise any concerns or vote +1 by cl

Glyn Normington <gnormington@xxxxxxxxxx>

07/25/2011 08:20 AM

[rt-pmc] Virgo 3.0 release docuware approval

Dear RT PMC Members

Please would you review the attached release docuware for Virgo 3.0 and raise any concerns or vote +1 by close of business on Wednesday (27 July 2011).

Thanks,
Glyn[attachment "Virgo-3.0.0-ReleaseReview.pdf" deleted by Thomas Watson/Austin/IBM]