Re: [rt-pmc] Reschedule RT-PMC call to next week.

I already had the keys ;-)

I modified the calendar.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Jesse McConnell ---07/26/2011 08:43:42 AM---I am fine with moving it to next week, can you get the keJesse McConnell ---07/26/2011 08:43:42 AM---I am fine with moving it to next week, can you get the keys to the

Jesse McConnell <jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx>

07/26/2011 08:43 AM

Re: [rt-pmc] Reschedule RT-PMC call to next week.

I am fine with moving it to next week, can you get the keys to the
schedule from jeff and move it on the calendar?

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell