Re: [rt-pmc] Planning Council

I don't believe this falls under the responsibilities of the planning council. The planning council is intended to govern the yearly common release (i.e. Indigo, Juno etc.). As Wayne stated before, this falls under the Architecture Council's responsibilities.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Jesse McConnell ---07/22/2011 11:04:08 AM---Based on what Wayne said I am wondering if this is withinJesse McConnell ---07/22/2011 11:04:08 AM---Based on what Wayne said I am wondering if this is within the purview

Jesse McConnell <jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx>

07/22/2011 11:04 AM

Re: [rt-pmc] Planning Council

Based on what Wayne said I am wondering if this is within the purview
of the Planning Council at all now :/

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell