[rt-pmc] Vote for planning council representive

As evident from Jesse's recent mails the RT PMC has been discussing changing the RT-PMC planning council representative from myself to Jesse McConnell. I think Jesse will provide great representation for the PMC and will also add a valuable perspective from the runtime point of view to the planning council.

+1 from me for Jesse as the planning council representative.

Tom

Back to the top