[rt-pmc] Planning Council

*bit tongue in cheek here*

I know that Glyn is hot on the topic of tracking down specific release
requirements as they relate to rt projects..

I want to bring up a proposal for modifying the requirements as
related to release reviews.  In a nutshell, I would like to provide
for projects like jetty such that we only need a release review when
there is a change in IPLOG as opposed to arbitrary minor version
increases like 7.4 to 7.5...

in a week and a half is the first planning council meeting I'll attend
so perhaps I ought to not be the focus of discontent my very _first_
call but I figured I would toss out a mail to this list asking for
thought on

a) is this even appropriate for the planning council

b) is there a format for writing proposals to the planning council
that I haven't found/seen?

c) is there anything other rt projects would like me to keep an eye on
with regards to this group?

d) anything I ought to know? skeletons in the closet for key powerful
members I can use to bend them to our will? :)

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell