Re: [rt-pmc] Planning Council

This falls into EDP territory which is the domain of the Architecture
Council.

The formal process is to open a bug against Community/Architecture Council.

FWIW, the current rule is that you need a release review for any release
that adds functionality. There is a bit of grey area in what constitutes
"adds functionality" that is left to the discretion of the PMC.
Generally this tends to mean additions or changes to established API.

I am equally interested in seeing what we can do to reduce the burden
incurred by a release review while upholding the principles that
motivate the requirement.

Wayne