Re: [riena-dev] Riena 1.2.0.M1 Problems extending DialogView

>From my POV it seems useful if we investigate how to use the Eclipse
API tooling to check for API breakage:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/PDE/API_Tools

I have not used them before, so I don't know more...

Kind regards,
Elias.

I think one from our team should find out how we could use the Eclipse
API tooling to check for API breakage
@ekke: looking forward I think the