Re: AW: [riena-dev] Riena 1.2.0.M1 Problems extending DialogView

Campo, Christian schrieb:
I added a bugreport 287617 for you.....

thx
Maybe since you are so close to Riena, basing your own framework on top of ours and being a Riena committer should find a way to have a more current look at our HEAD rather than only look at Riena when new milestones come up.

yes - in the future I'll do so ;-)

at the moment there was so much work with the RCP app itself (LnF, Navigation, Riena UI ...) at one side
and working on last steps at redView (Databinding, CDO, ...) - so I did this with the stable 1.1.0 release

if riena RCP app and redView are stable, (which will be soon)  I'll use Riena from HEAD
(and a new blog series starts ;-)
But we certainly broke an API that we need to fix. Sorry for that.

no problem
--

ekke (ekkehard gentz)
independent software-architect