Von: riena-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [riena-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] im Auftrag von ekke [ekke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 25. August 2009 22:53
An: Riena Developers list
Betreff: [riena-dev] Riena 1.2.0.M1 Problems extending DialogView

while testing Riena 1.2.0M1 I noticed some differences:

in some cases (our Application and Controller Classes) I had to add a Dependency to
org.eclipse.riena.ui.core.context.Icontext
no problem

But the new DialogView breaks our existing code

1.1.0:

DialogView extends AbstractControlledView

we used the setController() method in redView

1.2.0.M1

DialogView extends RienaDialog

private AbstractControlledView<AbstractWindowController> controlledViewDelegate;

the Conroller now was set inside Constructor:

controlledViewDelegate.setController(createController());

and provides only a getController(), no setController()

flo is just working on CDO - integration into redView -
so I have to revert to 1.1.0 in the meantime

ekke
--

ekke (ekkehard gentz)
independent software-architect