Re: [riena-dev] Failing tests in 'Riena - Alltests'

After looking at this again I realized my idea from the previous email
did not help.

The real reason is that some tests change the look-and-feel for their
own purpose and don't restore the standard settings. This was causing
DialogViewTest to fail, depending on what tests had executed before.

I've fixed using this code snippet where necessary:

RienaDefaultLnf originalLnf = LnfManager.getLnf();
try {
 // test stuff
} finally {
  LnfManager.setLnf(originalLnf);